I have to take Tessa to her "well child check-up" this afternoon. I'm bummed that I'll miss our Math Lab/Vocab time together, but I know you'll work hard and do a great job for Mrs. Girschle.
Your first task for today is to take your Hands On Equations, Lessons 8-16 Quiz. This is an on-paper assessment that Mrs. Girschle will lead.
When you are finished, the following list includes the only acceptable tasks/activities to be working on for the remaining class time...
- Possible Selves "Tree Project" -- due Thursday!
- Use this Quizlet link to study Lesson 8 vocab words -- Quiz Thursday!
- Social Studies homework (7 questions, significant physical feature) -- due tomorrow!
- Terrestrial Biomes Google Presentation for Mr. Huck
- Use this Quizlet link to continue to review your
Unit 2 Social Studies vocabulary terms -- Quiz after Spring Break!
- Read in your independent reading novel.
Have an excellent evening. I'll see you tomorrow!