Green Team "To Do List" for Math Lab/Vocab time today:
- Complete the Word Study crossword puzzle for
Lesson 4. Our roots this week are duc, duct
(lead, take, bring) and flu, flux (to flow).
- If you have not already done so, Mrs. Steele needs to see that your Hands On Equations, Lesson 3 sheet is complete.
- Once Mrs. Steele has seen your Lesson 3 sheet, please use the button at the bottom of this post to check your Lesson 3 answers.
- If you got any questions wrong on your Lesson 3 sheet, please take time to re-work those problems and fix your answers now.
- Then, please watch the Hands On Equations, Lesson 4 video, included at the bottom of this post.
- After you have watched the entire video, you may ask Mrs. Steele for the Lesson 4 worksheet. Please complete all problems. This sheet must be finished by Math Lab time on Friday.
- If you finish early, Quizlet (Word Study) or XtraMath are always great options. You're also more than welcome to get a head start on my math homework video and response if you'd like. The video is unusually long today...SORRY!