I'm at Data Review this afternoon, and I know you'll be on your best behavior for your substitute teacher. Here is your "To Do List" for the day:
- Watch the 16 minute Vocab Introduction Video (Lesson 4) below this list. Be sure to pay close attention to the examples (quiz questions!) and follow along during the read aloud portion.
- Use the slideshow below (it's below the video) to complete your Vocab Lesson 4 Student Study Sheet. These papers are purple today and can be found on my horseshoe table.
- When your purple Study Sheet is finished, please show your substitute teacher that it is complete so that she can check you off of my list.
- If your vocab assignments are done, you should finish up your Hands On Equations review sheet (Lesson 1-7) from yesterday, which is due at the start of Math Lab/Vocab tomorrow. See yesterday's post for more information about this.
- If you're done with the vocab and math lab assignments, you may choose your activity as long as it fits in the following guidelines:
silent, honest, independent, school appropriate.
You may not do anything to disrupt your peers and you must stay in your own seat.